PM witnessed the delivery of cooperative documents between Mr. Nguyen Duc Chung and Japanese partners. (Photo: VNA)
Among 19 cooperative documents and cooperative deals among ministries, branches and enterprises with a total value of nearly USD10 billion, the Chairman signed three agreements with Japanese enterprises, worth USD1 billion.
Specifically, Hanoi will create the most favorable conditions for Meiko Electronics to adjust Thach That – Quoc Oai IZ project with an increased capital of USD200 million to expand the production and processing scale of hi-tech electronic printed circuit boards and components.
At the same time, the city will coordinate to provide information, introduce suitable destinations for investors to research and develop new projects and hi-tech agriculture with a scheduled capital of USD100-300 million.
It signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Aeon Mall Vietnam Co., Ltd. to build a trade center in Bac Tu Liem district or another suitable district with a total capital of about USD500 million.
From the demand of maintaining and improving pavement to upgrade infrastructure of the capital, Taisei Rotec will survey, research, apply and invest in building a road surface technology transfer plant./.BTA
- Precision Therapeutics’ Skyline Medical Division Signs International Distribution Agreement with India-based Prenit World
- Berlitz and CIIC Shanghai sign Master Franchise Agreement to bring premium kids and teens English-language offering to China
- Vivos Inc Signs a Standstill Agreement with Debt Holders Designed to Halt the Toxic Selling and Create a Debt Free Company
- Vivos Inc Signs a Standstill Agreement with Debt Holders Designed to Halt the Toxic Selling and Eliminate the Secured Toxic Debt
- WALBRO SIGNS DEFINITIVE SUPPLY AGREEMENT WITH BRIGGS & STRATTON TO PROVIDE EEM SHIFT™ FUEL INJECTION TECHNOLOGY
- Barrel Energy Signs Earn-in Agreement with True Grit Resources for Drill Ready Lithium Project
- GEL Utility Ltd (GELUL) Signs Multiyear Services Agreement with GE to power Nigeria’s Largest Oil Refinery
- U. reaches agreement with Partners, Care New England
- Siemens is delaying signing $20 billion Saudi power deal
- Toledo's suburbs want more details before they sign regional water agreement