Hanoi Food Festival 2018 kicked off on October 11 in Thong Nhat Park; drawing thousands of people to come and taste distinctive Hanoian flavors.
The festival creates an atmosphere of a tradition which evokes nostalgia among Hanoians for cosy family gatherings around the dining table. Besides booths selling mouthwatering specialties and introducing Hanoian cuisine, there are 10 stalls featuring traditional dishes from centuries-old trade villages around Hanoi.
Apart from tasting mouthwatering dishes, attendants can also watch interesting art performances and play exciting folk games.
- GRUB is throwing an east Asian food festival
- All the traders at Hull's free food festival this weekend
- School benefits from food festival fundraising
- Giant food festival coming St Stephen's shopping centre
- Date set for fifth Saltburn Food Festival, with over 100 stalls
- Jean-Christophe Novelli to appear at new Sunderland food festival
- Local produce to the fore at Food Festival
- Tynemouth Priory food festival to return in May
- Radio 1's Big Weekend brings food festival forward to Sunday
- Gennaro Contaldo is coming to an Italian food festival in Manchester