Exhibition on Vietnam – Cuba friendship, solidarity officially opens. Photo: VNA
The event is organized by the Ho Chi Minh City Union of Friendship Organizations (HUFO) in coordination with the Ho Chi Minh City Women’s Union. The exhibition will be open to the public until October 30.
The two-week exhibition displays 68 documentary photos capturing important milestones in the Vietnam – Cuba friendship, cooperation and solidarity, including mutual visits by the two countries’ Party and State leaders, activities to tighten the bilateral relations, images of Vietnamese and Cuban women and children with Presidents Ho Chi Minh and Fidel Castro.
In addition, it also introduces the culture, land and people of Cuba, as well as cultural and art exchange activities between the two countries’ people.
Through the event, Vietnamese people once again express their gratefulness to their Cuban friends for their solidarity and wholehearted support given to Vietnam during the most difficult periods, according to the Vice President of HUFO, Nguyen Van Manh.
The photos showcased also affirm the traditional friendship, solidarity and cooperation between the two nations, he added.
On her side, Cuban Consul General to Ho Chi Minh City Indira Lopez Arguelles said that the exhibition helps promote the image of Cuba, further tighten the friendship and solidarity between the two countries, and honor women both nations.
She expressed her belief that the fraternal friendship between Vietnam and Cuba will further develop in the future.
- Cuba Tourism Day opens in Hanoi, offering attractive tour
- Cuba Tourism Day opens in Hanoi, luring Vietnamese travelers
- November 14-20: Vietnam, Cuba renew resolve to deepen ties
- Nhandan Newspaper - November 14-20: Vietnam, Cuba renew resolve to deepen ties
- Vietnam-Cambodia friendship association condemns China’s illegal act
- Photo exhibition on Cuban revolution leaders opens in Hanoi
- China’s illegal placement of Haiyang Shiyou-981 oil rig in the exclusive economic zone and continental shelf of Vietnam
- 36 officials charged with corruption in 2013
- Vietnam bar federation slams China again