The program will create space for artisans to exchange experiences and improve awareness in the preservation and promotion of traditional cultural values of ethnic groups on Truong Son – Central Highlands mountainous areas and southwestern region, contributing to building an advanced Vietnamese culture imbued with national identities; creating opportunity for tourism enterprises to introduce their new tours; and enlarging the market for local products, contributing to stabilizing and improving ethnic people’s life in the region.
Central Highlands provinces, central provinces of Quang Nam and Quang Ngai, and several provinces from Laos, Cambodia and Thailand are invited to participate.
The opening ceremony will take place from 20h00 to 22h00 on December 14th, while the closing ceremony will be organized at the 16/3 Square, Kon Tum city, from 20h00 to 21h30 on December 16th.
Visitors can enjoy street festival will be from 16h00 to 18h00 on December 15th at several streets in Kon Tum city; exhibition on cultural heritage, performance of traditional folklore, and tours to local areas as well.Compiled by BTA
- Phu Yen Culture – Tourism Week 2019 to open soon
- Lao Cai Cultural Tourism Week to be held in June
- Kon Tum Culture Tourism Week opens to promote Central Highlands quintessence
- Notice No.2959/TB-BVHTTDL on August 28: Minister Hoang Tuan Anh made a summary at the working day with Kon Tum provincial leader
- Notice No.4518/TB-BVHTTDL on November 26: Summary of Minister Hoang Tuan Anh at the working day with Kon Tum provincial leader
- Press conference introducing Culture - Tourism Week in Da Lat
- Second Ly Son Culture Tourism Week in Quang Ngai
- Kon Tum opens culture and tourism week
- Thai Nguyen Cultural Tourism Week 2010: Unlocking Tourism Potential