- Juve last won European Cup in 1996
(CNN)Halfway through the Champions League group stages, all the evidence points to Juventus ending a 23-year wait to win a third European Cup come the time when the 2019 final will be staged at Atletico Madrid’s Wanda Metropolitano stadium.
‘Continuing to grow’
- Fast Starting Bayern Munich Top 7/1 Champions League Accumulator
- Lionel Messi wins sixth Ballon d'Or, one more than Cristiano Ronaldo
- Man Utd brace for TRIPLE transfer raid as Juventus eye De Gea, Bailly and Matic… and Serie A side could get them all for FREE
- European roundup: Ronaldo earns draw for Juventus at home to Sassuolo
- Messi, US captain Rapinoe win Ballon d’Or awards
- Leverkusen wins in Moscow to keep Champs League hopes alive
- Roma’s Dzeko, Di Francesco relish Barcelona stunner
- Strootman loving life at Roma, aims to keep paying club back
- After 552 days, Juventus finally knocked off their Serie A perch
- Man City set to beat Man Utd to £105m Joao Felix as Portuguese whizkid wanted in transfer tussle with Real Madrid and Juventus
- Rumour Has It: Barcelona in no rush over Neymar, Juve meet De Ligt price
- PSG want Premier League star to replace Neymar, why they must avoid the deal
Can anyone stop Juventus winning the Champions League? have 1042 words, post on edition.cnn.com at October 24, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.