Samsung concludes third training course for Vietnamese consultants Samsung Vietnam and the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT) rounded off its third training course for Vietnamese consultants in the supporting industry with a ceremony in Ho Chi Minh City on October 19. Speaking at the ceremony, Truong Thanh Hoai, Director of the MoIT’s Heavy Industries Department, pointed out some of the industry’s weak points in terms of competitiveness and spare parts materials, attributing them to the limited management and investment capacity of local companies. He said the Government and other relevant ministries have issued many policies to support the growth of the sector, adding that Samsung’s courses are an important part of such efforts. Eight courses of this kind are scheduled to take place in 2018 and 2019, each lasting for three months, aiming to train 200 consultants in total. They are part of a memorandum of understanding (MoU) between the MoIT and Samsung Vietnam, signed during the President of the Republic of Korea’s visit to Vietnam in March. The aim of the effort is to improve the production efficiency of local enterprises in the sector, thus gradually meeting the requirements of global supply chains. Participants are set to be… Read full this story
- Coronavirus lockdown could last 10-12 WEEKS: Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin warns millions may have to stay home until June in to slow the spread as he nears deal that will pump $1TRILLION into the economy and give families $3K each
- 'If it was up to the doctors they'd shut down the entire world!' Donald Trump doubles down on getting America 'open for business' in DAYS by confining lockdowns to 'hot spots'
- Social distancing around the world: South Korean pastors, shoppers queuing on measured tape in the Philippines and Angela Merkel briefing the press... how coronavirus is changing how we lead our lives
- California governor Gavin Newsom issues statewide 'Stay At Home' order for 40 million people with NO END DATE - after warning 26 million WILL catch coronavirus in next eight weeks
- Nirmala Sitharaman announces Rs 1.7 lakh crore relief package: Key points
- 'Fit and healthy M&S Bank worker, 47, dies alone in coronavirus isolation after opting to live apart from girlfriend, 46, when he got a tickle in throat then refusing help because doctors were 'busy with other people'
- D-day: memories from the frontline
- NHS coronavirus battle plan: Hospitals told to cancel non-emergency operations for three months and pay for staff to stay in hotels if a family member has tell-tale symptoms
- Worldwide coronavirus infection toll hits 200,000 after doubling in less than two weeks
- UK's coronavirus death toll rises 33 to 137 with the youngest just 47 as Scotland's fatality count DOUBLES in a day and Northern Ireland confirms its first victim
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 21/10 have 462 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at October 20, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.