Singaporean enterprises seek opportunities in Vietnam A Singaporean mission of nearly 20 firms will visit Vietnam from October 15 to 19 to sound out cooperation prospects. The trip is jointly held by the Vietnam Trade Office in Singapore, the Malaysia-Singapore Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Singapore Business Federation. According to the organizers, the Singaporean delegation includes representatives of large corporations, such as Sembcorp, which has developed seven Vietnam-Singapore industrial park projects in Vietnam, and NTUC, the retailer accounting for more than half of Singapore’s market share. Besides visits to corporations and industrial parks in Vietnam, there will be trade promotion meetings in HCMC and Can Tho City so that enterprises of the two countries can seek partners and export goods. Representatives of the South Agency of the Ministry of Industry and Trade, the HCMC Department of Industry and Trade and the Vietnam Trade Office in Singapore will also participate in these meetings. A representative of the Export-Import Department under the Ministry of Industry and Trade will discuss Vietnam’s export strengths and new trade policies, while a representative of the HCMC Department of Industry and Trade will introduce investment opportunities in the city. Nearly 70% Vietnam’s SMEs see revenue… Read full this story
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DEC. 4
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 6
- Monday evening news briefing: Girlfriend's anguish at terror vigil in Cambridge
- Tuesday evening news briefing: Jeremy Corbyn to confront Donald Trump over NHS at Buckingham Palace
- Wednesday evening news briefing: Donald Trump makes 'two-faced' jibe at Justin Trudeau over gossip video
- Monday morning news briefing: Terror crackdown begins as close associate of London Bridge attacker arrested
- Tuesday morning news briefing: Prince Andrew accuser speaks
- Wednesday morning news briefing: From Russia to Labour with love?
- Thursday afternoon news briefing: European Parliament will not back Boris Johnson's Brexit deal, say MEPs
- Thursday morning news briefing: Tax cuts for millions within days of Brexit
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 18/10 have 326 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at October 17, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.