This was revealed at the Vietnam-Austria Business Forum attended by visiting Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc in the Austrian capital, Vienna, Monday. The forum was organized by the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber (WKO), the federal parent organization for the state chambers of commerce and trade associations. WKO president Harald Mahrer said Austrian businesses are attracted by the potential of the Vietnamese market. He pointed to Vietnam’s status as one of the fastest-growing economies in the world, its increasing number of new businesses and a large population set to reach 100 million soon. Vietnam also has a young and well-trained labor force with good entrepreneurship, especially in information technology, which interests many Austrian companies, Mahrer said. VCCI chairman Vu Tien Loc noted the forum is the most significant event ever between Vietnam and Austria and organized before the E.U.-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) comes into effect next year. PM Phuc said the Vietnamese economy has been achieving high growth for the last 30 years and is set to grow by 7 percent this year. With young people accounting for 65 percent of the population, a growing middle class and a large ratio of people using the… Read full this story
- Property company Netland opens office in Japan
- Those open office designs? They may be isolating people.
- Business Briefs: New office space, retail and more
- Troubles Behind Him, Federer Takes Fifth Open
- Snapchat Bets on Localisation, Opens Office in Mumbai to Expand India Base
- Open-office Environs Make Employees More Self-conscious
- New Logitech Zone Wireless headphone is built for the open office
- Budget increases place ‘disproportionate’ burden on local businesses, Chamber and GFSB say
- Can a U.S. President Remain in Business Once in Office?
- Patriot Federal Credit Union opens ninth location
Austrian federal business chamber to open office in Vietnam have 309 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at October 16, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.