On its official website, the AFF noted that Anh Duc will certainly have the chance to make his mark in the race for the Golden Boot.
“At 33, the powerful forward is easily the elder statesman in a youthful Golden Stars side but has the positional awareness and touch in front of goal to capitalize on what should be a steady stream of service coming his way from the creative Vietnamese midfield”, the website noted.
Other contenders that will be looking to rival Anh Duc for the coveted Golden Boot Prize include Adisak Kraisorn of Thailand, Chan Vathanaka of Cambodia, Phil Younghusband of Philippines, Alberto ‘Beto’ Goncalves of Indonesia, Safawi Rasid of Malaysia, and Aung Thu of Myanmar.
- Quang Hai named AFF Suzuki Cup 2018 MVP
- Vietnam is third youngest squad at AFF Suzuki Cup 2018
- Vietnamese midfielder is best player of AFF Suzuki Cup 2018
- Undian AFF Suzuki Cup 2018 Dilangsungkan di Jakarta
- VOV to live broadcast all matches of AFF Suzuki Cup 2018
- Next Media becomes exclusive broadcaster of AFF Suzuki Cup 2018
- AFF Suzuki Cup 2018: Vietnamese team to directly fly to Philippines
- Vietnam Television earns broadcast rights for AFF Suzuki Cup 2018
- List of national men’s football team at AFF Suzuki Cup 2018 announced