On its official website, the AFF noted that Anh Duc will certainly have the chance to make his mark in the race for the Golden Boot. “At 33, the powerful forward is easily the elder statesman in a youthful Golden Stars side but has the positional awareness and touch in front of goal to capitalize on what should be a steady stream of service coming his way from the creative Vietnamese midfield”, the website noted. Other contenders that will be looking to rival Anh Duc for the coveted Golden Boot Prize include Adisak Kraisorn of Thailand, Chan Vathanaka of Cambodia, Phil Younghusband of Philippines, Alberto ‘Beto’ Goncalves of Indonesia, Safawi Rasid of Malaysia, and Aung Thu of Myanmar.
- World Cup 2018: Harry Kane rescues England as they beat Tunisia in opening match
- Roger Tuivasa-Sheck edges out Roosters duo to be crowned 2019 Golden Boot winner
- How Russia Prepares to Host FIFA World Cup 2018
- World Cup 2018: How England's bid faltered
- Men's Hockey World Cup 2018: Nederlands stun Australia in shoot out to enter finals Men's Hockey World Cup 2018: Netherlands stun Australia in shoot out to enter finals
- Men's Hockey World Cup 2018: Belgium keep India under pressure by beating South Africa 5-1
- Aubameyang, Mané and Salah’s African Golden Boot ‘a good sign for continent’
- New Zealand full-back Roger Tuivasa-Sheck wins 2019 Golden Boot award
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India chase slice of history against Netherlands in WC quarterfinal
- Men's Hockey World Cup 2018: ndia maul Canada 5-1 to book quarterfinal berth
Anh Duc eyes Golden Boot at AFF Suzuki Cup 2018 have 257 words, post on english.vov.vn at October 28, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.