Some 6,500 free HBV tests offered to Hanoi’s residents. Photo: baotainguyenmoitruong.vn
The HBV tests, including 6,200 HBsAg (hepatitis B surface antigen) and 3000 HBV DNA tests are part of an action plan for early diagnosis and treatment of hepatitis that the hospital has carried out in response to the global campaign to eliminate HBV by 2030.
Early diagnosis is important to protect individuals as well as the community, the program corresponds to the Ministry of Health’s program to eliminate HBV during the 2015-2019 period.
The program will be implemented from now to the end of October 2018 or until the number of free tests is completed. Participants can take the free test, and if they test positive for HBsAG, will be given an additional free test for HBV DNA and receive a consultation.
Residents who want to take the test can go to the hospital’s two branches in Hanoi or call 19003228 to register.
Hepatitis is a social health threat as it is a direct agent of cirrhosis and liver cancer. About 1.34 million people die from the disease in 2015, and the number is increasing over time, according to the World Health Organization.
- Free DNA Testing
- Free Cell Phone Offers
- Free Satellite TV Offers
- Shopping Online for Free Mobile Phone Offers?
- Free T Shirt Offer - Are they Really Free?
- Food Intolerance Testing Offers New Hope to Allergy Sufferers
- Food Intolerance Testing Offers Hope To Migraine Sufferers
- CDL Practice Test - Offers Practice Tests To Prepare For The CDL Exam
- Free Online Games Offer Great Entertainment Value
- Free Holiday Catalog Offerings Make Shopping Easy, Fun