The opening ceremony was attended by Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam, WTA President Her Tae Jeong, Binh Duong authorities, and nearly 100 businesses.
On display are 30 pavilions from firms of 48 countries and territories.
The 15th WTA Hi-tech Fair showcases cutting-edge technologies and services in the construction sector and smart city development, such as smart lighting and smart energy systems.
It also offers a highly-interactive platform for companies, universities, and research institutes of WTA member cities to strengthen international cooperation and exchange advanced technologies.
The event is also a rendezvous for delegates to share ideas, experiences, and information in order to bolster business opportunities, seek potential partners, and build global connection.
The fair will run until October 13 at the Binh Duong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Binh Duong became the first location in Vietnam to be selected as an official member of the WTA, which has 106 members from 48 countries and territories.
The WTA has been implementing collaborative projects with UNESCO towards the development of sustainable urban science and the governance of cities. –VNA
- Japanese Minister Hata Yuchiro in his working visit in Binh Duong province
- Singaporean ambassador in his working trip in Binh Duong province
- Korean - Vietnamese Cultural Institute delegation (Daejeon City) in working visit in Binh Duong province
- Binh Duong province kicks off new city project
- National President Truong Tan Sang: "Binh Duong province will be the pioneer in the Vietnam's industrialization - modernization"
- Presenting orders of the People's Democratic Republic of Laos for organizations and individuals of Binh Duong province
- Party leader: Binh Duong province should focus on growth quality
- Japanese enterprises continue to invest in Binh Duong province
- Party General Secretary Nong Duc Manh calls on southern Binh Duong province to ensure growth quality
- Kalmyk leader visits Binh Duong province