Minister Tran Hong Ha said Vietnam and Japan share many sea-related similarities as the sea has been closely connected with their existence and development for thousands of years. Both have paid attention to protecting marine resources and the environment, as well building visions to make use of resources from the sea to boost socio-economic development. VNA
- Legendary cricket commentator to share experiences at shows
- Japan shares its technology know-how with Russia to shape the future
- Sian's mum speaks of help from others with shared experiences
- Japan steel industry head wants to see Japan excluded from U.S. import curb
- Cambridgeshire women share experiences of quitting smoking in TV advert that warns cigarette poisons travel to organs in seconds
- Profits warning sees Carpetright shares tumble
- Dragon’s Den-style event sees charities share nearly £73k of National Lottery cash
- No Truce in Bank of Japan's Fight With Government Over Data
- Lucky lottery winners get first peek at Japan's baby panda
- UN commits to stopping ocean plastic for a 'pollution-free planet'
Workshop sees Japan share experiences in ocean policy have 179 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 6, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.