The tribute to Phan Quang was compiled by Associate Professor Nguyen Thi Truong Giang, head of the Radio and TV Department of the Academy of Journalism and Communication. Ms. Giang said, “The book includes articles by and about Phan Quang, a total of 99 articles, starting with one written in 1987 by noted poet Che Lan Vien and ending with an article written by Ho Quang Loi, just last week. The number 99 represents luck and prosperity, not the total number of articles written about Phan Quang’s life and career.” The veteran journalist often receives acclaims from Vietnamese authors. Journalist Bui Hoang Tam, who works for Dan Tri newspaper, said, “I knew Mr. Phan Quang because he translated the famous collection of Middle East folk tales “A thousand and one Arabian nights”, which I loved very much when I was little. I worked for the Journalists and Public Opinions newspaper and Quang was Chairman of the Vietnam Journalists Association, so he was familiar to me. He is, for me, an inspiring example and teacher of journalism. Whenever he published a book, he gave me an autographed copy.” Journalist Hoang Tung, who was Quang’s boss at the Nhan Dan newspaper, said Quang was… Read full this story
- Boao forum veteran shares his experiences in new book
- Ian McEwan talks of man, machine and love in new book
- Dem Operatives Explain Why They Contributed To Mark Halperin’s New Book
- A new book explores the CIA’s crazy plan to snatch a Soviet sub from the bottom of the ocean
- There's a new book about the Queen coming out and it's not what you expect
- A new book brings to fore the untold stories of women in Indian mythology
- James Mattis Explains The Biggest Problems Facing America’s Military In New Book
- Was it all just a publicity stunt? Skeptical Beau Ryan grills Roxy Jacenko after her new book is 'recalled due fatal error in the copy' and believes she and Jackie O schemed to drum up interest in the publication
- EXCLUSIVE: Eminem was taking '30 Vicodin a day' and nearly died after consuming the 'equivalent of four bags of heroin' - before unlikely friend Elton John saved his life, new book reveals
- Book World: Marie Kondo has a new book to help your kids find the joy of tidying up. Hers have.
Veteran journalist Phan Quang, subject of new book have 401 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 8, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.