Vietnamese-Australian celebrity chef Luke Nguyen is rolling up his sleeves to organize a cruise on the Mekong River next year, taking tourists through some famous landscapes in Vietnam and Cambodia. And the U.K. newspaper described the journey as a must-try experience in 2019, saying tourists would have a chance to “see the differences between busy Vietnam and slower-paced Cambodia.” The 16-day tour, including a seven-night cruise, is scheduled to begin on October 28, 2019, and stop by in HCMC where the famous chef will guide tourists on how to explore the old Saigon where his parents used to live. When you’re on board, don’t miss watching sunrise at Angkor Wat in Cambodia or grabbing a taste of champagne and toast for breakfast, the newspaper says. The other top river tours recommended by the British newspaper include a Treasures of Burgundy & Provence cruise connecting the Rhone and Soane Rivers, a cruise on the Nile to discover ancient Egypt and a tour on the Lower Danube River in Europe. Food and Wine, one of the most respected lifestyle magazines, last year named a river cruise in Vietnam as one of the 11 best trips for the retiree, which also included scenic… Read full this story
- Vietnam, Cambodia to hold first land border search, rescue drill
- Cambodian PM to preside over launch of Vietnam – Cambodia border market
- Vietnam-Cambodia Friendship Association of Command 719’ Political Department established
- Luxury cruise ship opens Can Tho-Phnom Penh route
- Deputy PM Trương Hoà Bình visits Cambodia
- Cambodia Angkor Air begins direct flights from Phnom Penh to Da Nang
- Cruise Ship captain reveals what REALLY happened when British woman plunged into seas for 10 hours
- Vietnam works to protect human rights
- Vietnam needs little more time to achieve 90-90-90
- UK's Johnson looks set for big win in 'Brexit election'
UK newspaper talks up Vietnam-Cambodia cruise have 313 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 30, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.