Traders at the underground Sense Market at 23/9 Park in HCM City’s District 1 are worried the information that the government will evict them to reclaim green space. The city People’s Committee recently said it would redesign the park to make it a more accessible green space for the public. Nguyen Thi Tuyet Nga, owner of a shop selling clothes at the market and one of the first traders to move into the market, said: “Since hearing that the city will reclaim the park, traders here are so worried. I have invested more than VND1 billion (US$42,832), capital I have not yet recovered. We will incur a big loss if the city acquires the park.” Do Lan Chi, 62, who has two food stalls at the market, said business has been very good and she was dispirited after hearing the city plans to reclaim the park. She said every trader there had invested a large amount of money in equipment and goods. “My business has been running for one year. The money has not been recovered; if we have to move out, how can we earn a living?” Nguyen Van Hung, owner of a stall selling pho noodle soup, said… Read full this story
- Multilevel Marketing or Bad Dream!
- Market Neutral Strategy - Staking The Odds in Your Favor
- Stock Traders
- The Commitments of Traders Report - How To Profit From Legal Inside Information
- Trading Indian Stock Market Using Technical Analysis
- Forex - 7 Habits of Highly Effective Traders
- How Super Traders Think Differently
- Market Timing - The TOP-DOWN Approach
- A Trillion Dollars a Day Market at Your Finger Tips - Want Your Share?
- What Every Interent Marketer Should Know About Trading Forex, Shares or Commodities
Traders at HCM City market plead against closure have 297 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 10, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.