The Government leader engaged in an array of activities, including delivering a speech at the general debate of the UN General Assembly’s 73rd session and having meetings with President of the UN General Assembly Maria Fernanda Espinosa Garces, UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres and leaders of five countries. He also joined a discussion with major US businesses and met US friends of Vietnam and representatives of Vietnam’s permanent mission to the UN and the Vietnamese community in New York. He also chaired a meeting with over 100 senior officials and diplomats of other countries to call for their support for Vietnam’s candidacy for non-permanent membership of the UN Security Council in 2020 – 2021. The PM appreciated opinions of the US firms and the expatriates, and assigned ministers to remove obstacles and create the best possible conditions for foreign firms to invest and do business and for overseas Vietnamese to contribute to the homeland, Nga said.
- Chinese PM arrives in Berlin for bilateral trade talks
- Bergen County spent $18K on parks director's work trips
- I fear fiancé will know I cheated during work trip to New York
- Greek PM Tsipras in debt talks with EU officials in Brussels
- Indian PM Narendra Modi begins US trip
- New public safety headquarters planned for Jersey City
- Berg students return to NYC for career center trip
- The Latest: EU Parliament's Brexit official cautious on plan
- Man dies at TripAdvisor’s Needham headquarters
- Fire officials, others honor 9/11 anniversary in Bridgeport
PM’s working trip to UN headquarters is fruitful bilaterally, multilaterally: official have 254 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 30, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.