The Vietnamese Party leader thanked the Federation Council and parliamentarians for their support of the friendly and cooperative ties between Russia and Vietnam, and stressed that for Vietnam, Russia is both a traditional big partner and a loyal friend.
He asked the Russian Federation Council to continue cooperate and share with the Vietnamese National Assembly its experience in law making and supervising activities, especially when Vietnam is accelerating the building of a law-based state, perfecting its legal system and enhancing the role of the NA and elected bodies.
The Federation Council Deputy Speaker affirmed that he will support bilateral cooperation across all sectors, thus helping deepen the Russia-Vietnam comprehensive strategic partnership.
He appreciated the collaboration between the two law-making bodies in the recent past, and pledged to work to promote stronger ties both bilaterally and at regional and international inter-parliamentary forums.
He voiced support of stronger economic, trade and investment cooperation between Russia and Vietnam through specific programmes, plans and projects, as well as of more sharing of experience and closer coordination in supervising the implementation of signed cooperative agreements.
Host and guest expressed joy at the progress in bilateral ties, noting that the sound political ties and mutual understanding create a solid foundation for diverse and effective cooperation between the two countries. They also praised the important contributions made by the two parliaments to strengthening the friendship, solidarity and comprehensive cooperation between the two countries and two peoples.
The two sides also welcomed the contribution made by parliamentarians to local-level cooperation and reached a consensus on promoting cooperation between their businesses and localities and people-to-people exchange, while facilitating the partnership between localities of the two countries based on each other’s potential and needs.
Also in the framework of the Party General Secretary’s visit, Minister of Education Phung Xuan Nha had working sessions with his Russian counterpart and officials of the Russian Ministry of Science and Higher Education. He also witnessed the signing of cooperation agreements between Vietnamese and Russian universities./.CPV/VNA
- Vihiga MCAs now seek to impeach deputy Speaker
- Ruto, Gideon supremacy battle at play as Baringo deputy speaker ousted
- State leaders meet Amit Shah, JP before July 31 Finance Bill deadline
- Shivraj Singh may be elected BJP legislative party leader, take oath as new Madhya Pradesh CM: Sources
- Chinese donors to Australian political parties: who gave how much?
- Oshiomhole: Why APC postponed NEC meeting
- The Russians Are Coming Again, and They’re Winning
- Trump’s Denials of Russian Hacking Look Pretty Darn Incriminating
- Federal Reserve maintains bond-buying stimulus in surprise move
- Madhya Pradesh Assembly Speaker quits hours after Shivraj Singh Chouhan takes oath
- Territory Alliance claims opposition status from CLP after Robyn Lambley joins party
- Sixteen more years? Russian parliament backs move to keep Putin in power
Party leader meets deputy speaker of Russian Federation Council have 471 words, post on en.dangcongsan.vn at September 7, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.