Norwegian Cruise Line has unveiled its summer 2020 itineraries and there are some very tempting cruise holidays to be found.
We’re talking the sweeping landscapes of Alaska, the prettiest Mediterranean towns and idyllic sailings to Hawaii.
In fact the company has put summer 2020 itineraries on sale for 11 of its 17 ships, all of which are available to book on the Norwegian Cruise Line website.
Highlights include Norwegian Encore sailing from NYC, Norwegian Escape and Norwegian Dawn making their European debuts, and Pride of America’s ongoing Hawaii inter-island itinerary.
And for really early bookers, it’s even opened bookings on Pride of America sailings from summer 2021 through to Spring 2022.
To give you a helping hand, we take a look at the destinations on offer for 2020 – and which ships will be sailing there.
Norwegian Joy will offer seven-day cruises from Seattle with ports of call including Holkham Bay, Icy Strait Point, Juneau, Ketchikan, and Victoria in British Columbia.
Norwegian Bliss will be offering seven-day cruises from Seattle, with ports of call including Glacier Bay, Juneau, Skagway and Ketchikan, as well as Victoria in British Columbia.
Norwegian Jewel will offer offering seven-day Glacier Bay Northbound and Inside Passage itineraries, beginning in May.
Norwegian Escape will make her European debut in May with nine-day cruises to the Baltic region from Copenhagen. Ports of call will include Warnemünde, Tallinn, Helsinki and Stockholm (Nynashamn), as well as an overnight stay in Saint Petersburg.
Norwegian Dawn will cruise from Europe for first time in May with seven- and eleven-day sailings to the Greek Isles from Venice.
Norwegian Getaway will offer ten and eleven-day cruises to the Greek Isles and Italy from Rome (Civitavecchia).
Norwegian Encore: Following her inaugural season in the Caribbean, the ship will reposition to New York City and offer seven-day cruises to Bermuda, from April.
Norwegian Gem will offer seven-day voyages from Boston to Bermuda, kicking off in May.
(Both ships will offer an overnight in port so passengers can enjoy three days in Bermuda.)
Norwegian Breakaway will offer five- and seven-day cruises from Miami to the Western Caribbean with visits including Roatan and Bay Islands in Honduras, Cozumel and Costa Maya in Mexico and Harvest Caye in Southern Belize.
She will also offer three and four-day cruises to the Bahamas calling at Nassau and Great Stirrup Cay (Norwegian’s private island).
Bahamas & Florida/Canada & New England
Homeporting in New York City, Norwegian Pearl will offer seven, ten and eleven-day cruises to Canada and England. Ports of call will include Halifax, Saint John, Bar Harbor, Portland and Newport.
She will also offer seven-day sailings to the Bahamas and Florida with visits to Port Canaveral, Naussau and Great Stirrup Cay (Norwegian’s private island).
Pride of America will continue cruising her seven-day inter-island itinerary, departing from Honolulu, which offers nearly 100 hours of port time in Hawaii’s main islands including calls in Hilo, Kona, overnight stays in Kahului, Maui and Nãwiliwili, Kauai with an afternoon cruising past the breathtaking Nãpali Coast.
Andy Stuart, president and chief executive officer of Norwegian Cruise Line said: “We’re proud of the itineraries we’ve carefully curated for our guests, which allow them to experience some of the most sought-after destinations around the globe.
“Summer 2020 is especially exciting as our Breakaway-Plus class will be making waves all over the world, from Norwegian Joy and Norwegian Bliss in Alaska to Norwegian Encore in Bermuda and Norwegian Escape’s debut in Europe as our newest ship in the region.”
- Norwegian cruise line ship docks in Los Angeles after several people become ill and three are hospitalized amid suspected norovirus outbreak
- Norovirus outbreak reportedly hits Norwegian Cruise Line ship, sickening many passengers
- Norwegian Joy passengers struck down by 'norovirus' put in quarantine for 3 days
- Norwegian Joy: Family 'imprisoned' in their cabin as 'Norovirus hits ship again'
- Norwegian Joy: 'Hundreds' of people rushed off cruise ship after Norovirus outbreak
- Best Black Friday cruise deals for 2019 including MSC Cruises, Norwegian and Saga
- MSC Cruises' Black Friday deal has free premium drinks packages for 2020 cruises
- Royal Caribbean sale offers £1000 off cruise fares for 2020
- Virgin Voyages' second cruise ship Valiant Lady unveiled - and her itineraries too
- Race above the waves on a floating theme park: Norwegian Encore takes cruise entertainment up a notch
- 6 people on cruise ship docked in Los Angeles treated for flu-like symptoms
- Princess Pacific cruise review: from Vancouver to LA with whales, sealions, breweries, great views and Alcatraz
Norwegian Cruise Line has some very glamorous holidays lined up for summer 2020 have 741 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at September 20, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.