Illustrative image (Source: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnam Environment Administration (VEA) and Japan’s Industrial Science and Technology and Environment Bureau signed an agreement on September 4 to promote cooperation in human resources development in the field of pollution control in Vietnam. The deal aims to aid Vietnam’s personnel development in pollution control and enhance the transfer of technology, and the exchange of information, and experience between Japan and Vietnam, said VEA representative Nguyen Viet Thang. It also supports the establishment of an environmental management system in the Southeast Asian country, he added. Under the agreement, the two sides will share documents on pollution control standards, regulations, and information; exchange specialists; and set up a working group to provide Vietnam with consultancy in building an environmental management system. Japan has successfully carried out such projects in Thailand, Indonesia, and China, and now hopes to assist Vietnam in this issue through the organisation of training courses in both Vietnam and Japan, said Tanaka Hideaki from the Japanese Industrial Science and Technology and Environment Bureau. –VNA VNA
- Acas support sought in controllers row
- Measures to reduce air pollution 'could make heatwaves worse'
- Traffic cops make arrests in Spain after diesel pollution cheat device scam uncovered – with links to UK
- REVEALED: All 44 polluted Southwark locations failing air quality limits
- Japan’s Abe urges EU to avoid no-deal Brexit 'by all means'
- Japan’s emperor Akihito begins abdication rituals, aged 89
- Donald Trump meets Kim Jong-un at Vietnam summit and praises North Korea's 'unlimited' potential
- Two US B-52 Bombers Train with Japan Air Forces Over East China Sea
- Vietnam responds to Int’l Day for Disaster Reduction
- Norwegian to deploy Dreamliner jet to support hundreds of stranded passengers as airlines ground Boeing 787 Max 8
Japan supports Vietnam in pollution control have 300 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 4, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.