The three-day event will serve as a venue for firms and experts to discuss and share experience in the developmental trends of real estate, the building of green and smart cities, the application of technology in developing real estate, and others.
Minister of Construction Pham Hong Ha said that the development of the real estate market over the past years has made positive contributions to the rapid and sustainable development of the economy and social welfare of Vietnam.
US Ambassador to Vietnam, Daniel Kritenbrink, talked about the cooperation between Vietnam and the US to develop smart cities as well as the importance of real estate. He also expressed his belief that Vietnam has created a favourable legal environment which facilitates the operations of real estate firms.
According to the Foreign Investment Agency, FDI capital poured into Vietnam’s real estate reached beyond US$5.5 billion in the first half of 2018, with real estate becoming the runner-up in FDI attraction after the manufacturing industry.
According to Deputy Minister of Construction Nguyen Van Sinh, Vietnam will be an attractive destination for real estate investors in the mid and long-term due to the high demand for housing, industrial infrastructure, commercial centers, resorts, and others.
Entitled “Vietnam – A World of Opportunities”, IREC 2018 will also include various activities such as seminars, investment promotion conferences, and exhibitions in the field.
- MSNBC Host Can't Stop Laughing At Trump's North Korea Real Estate Pitch
- Real estate in HCM City holds great appeal for foreign investors
- Meet the 31-year-old African American CEO aiming to revolutionize real estate investing
- The internet didn't shrink 6% real estate commissions. But this lawsuit might
- Want to buy real estate abroad? Tips on qualifying for loans
- The Luxury Real Estate Market of Los Cabos, Mexico
- Luxury Real Estate in Pedasi and the Azuero Peninsula in Panama
- The Evolving Luxury Real Estate Scene in Panama City, Panama
- The Current Real Estate Scene in Granada, Nicaragua
- The right way to invest in real estate