The capital city of Hanoi is taking the initiative to maintain its top position in Vietnam in attracting foreign tourists, with all indexes related to tourism rising compared with last year’s corresponding figure. Recently, the Department debuted a new bilingual portal where tourists can find all the information they need for a trip to the Vietnamese capital. The site offers tourism information and services in Vietnamese and English and helps connect users with accredited service providers. This year, Hanoi aims to welcome more than 25.4 million tourists, including 5.5 million foreigners./.
- 3 moon bears freed after nearly 20 years behind bars in Vietnam
- Inside the spectacular $20 million harbour-front mansion that has broken price records
- Cop Says He Was Told To ‘Tone Down Your Gayness.’ He Sued And Was Just Awarded $20 Million.
- Nearly 22 million people visited Houston in 2017, according to new Houston First data
- On the Same Day Donald Trump Introduced 'Public Charge' Rule Likely to Curb Legal Immigration, Justin Trudeau Pledged $20 Million to Encourage It
- Nearly 20 American hostages languish around the world
- Price tag for paying BRPD officers on par with peer agencies? $20 million a year, experts say
- Nearly a million more young adults now live with parents – study
- California’s population: 20 million in 1970, nearly 40 million now
- Zomato to raise up to $600 million next month: Deepinder Goyal
Hanoi expects to serve nearly 20 million tourists in 9 months have 226 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 16, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.