Lessons in food safety are being offered to businesses at a free seminar in March next month.The session, which is being hosted by Fenland District Council, will take place at Fenland Hall on Wednesday, October 17, between 10am and 12.30pm.Food safety and public health experts will address subjects including allergies and intolerance, listeria food poisoning, effective cleaning and disinfection, the safety of vacuum packed foods and a new Healthier Options initiative.The scheme aims to support food businesses in making healthier changes to their menus.Trevor Darnes, senior environmental health officer for the council, said: “This is an excellent opportunity for local food businesses to improve and update their food safety understanding and knowledge.“There will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions and to network with other local food business representatives.“Places are limited so it is essential that those wishing to attend, book their place as soon as possible.”Anyone who is interested in attending the session should email [email protected] with their name, business name and address, plus a contact telephone number.
- Girl Scouts Hosting Free Teddy Bear Event
- Crackdown on illicit additives improves food safety
- Denmark supports Vietnam in managing food safety
- Ministry announces action program for food safety 2019
- Denmark, Vietnam collaborate to improve food safety
- 'Just give us a buffet and a couple of drinks and we'll be there': The Block's self-proclaimed 'bogans' Jess and Norm reveal they will do celebrity appearances in exchange for free food
- HCM City primary school students participate in road safety event
- Burger King’s 12 days of free food for Christmas includes free Whoppers and nuggets
- Are You Dating for Love or Just the Free Food?
- Kourtney Kardashian is a pinup in yellow swimsuit as she plugs her Poosh party that included 'gluten-free food and CBD cocktails'
Fenland Council to host free food safety event have 313 words, post on www.fenlandcitizen.co.uk at September 21, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.