“The relations between the armed forces of China and Iran are developing positively. Beijing is ready to strengthen the strategic communication with Tehran, expand the spheres of cooperation, achieve new fruitful results of cooperation between the two armies and thereby contribute to the development of a comprehensive strategic partnership of the two states,” Wei said.
The minister stressed that in recent years, China and Iran have achieved fruitful results in cooperation in various fields, provided mutual support and demonstrated mutual understanding on issues of major interest.
Hatami, on his part, said that Iran attaches great importance to relations with China and with the Chinese People’s Liberation Army, and highly appreciates the important role played by China in maintaining international and regional peace and stability.
Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said in phone talks with his Iranian counterpart Mohammad Javad Zarif in August that Beijing was prepared to develop further cooperation with Tehran and condemned the use of unilateral sanctions in international relations referring to the recent reinstatement of US sanctions against Tehran.
- Armed Forces in new space race against Russia and China
- RA Deputy Defense Minister visits Defense Army military units
- Azerbaijan defense minister absurdly makes statement
- Azerbaijani defense minister hails military personnel
- Defense minister received Commander of NATO Special Operations
- Defense minister receives representatives of CMEP program
- Turkish defense minister, US counterpart discuss S-400s, Syria
- Azerbaijani defense minister inspects military units
- Azerbaijan’s defense minister visits foremost military units
- Iran asks China for support as warship arrives in the Gulf
- Navy says 'full-fat warfighting' machine is ready for Russia
- Royal Navy and Marines train with former USSR forces
China Ready to Enhance Cooperation With Iranian Armed Forces - Defense Minister have 290 words, post on sputniknews.com at September 8, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.