Malaysia Auditor General and Chair of Asian Organisation of Supreme Audit Institutions for the term 2015-18, Dr Madinah Binti Mohamad (Source: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – On the sidelines of the 14th assembly of the Asian Organisation of Supreme Audit Institutions (ASOSAI) in Hanoi, Malaysia Auditor General and Chair of ASOSAI 2015-18 Dr Madinah Binti Mohamad talked to Viet Nam News, an English language newspaper of Vietnam New Agency, about cooperation activities between member countries’ audit agencies and the importance of environmental audit. Can you tell us about the cooperation programmes between ASOSAI and developing countries in Asia, including Vietnam, especially in terms of capacity building? In term of the cooperation programmes, ASOSAI has a number of activities with other institutions. ASOSAI has signed a Memorandum of Understandings (MoU) with other regional groups such as EUROSAI and AFROSAI in order to create regional meetings and mutual agreements emphasising several significant matters such as Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), IT Audit and Environment Audit. We conduct parallel research to provide insights and foresights of SDGs through the exchange of knowledge, experience, and best practice. Particular attention will be given on the readiness of national system and data aspect as case studies. Country paper… Read full this story
- Vietnam, Japan audit agencies urged to lift cooperative ties
- Vietnam - Cambodia Business Cooperation Forum opens
- Chief of General Staff receives Japan’s Maritime Self-Defence Force Commander
- Anna Wintour looks stylish in a leather trench coat as she and unlikely pal Bradley Cooper arrive at Heathrow to catch a flight to New York
- Boris Johnson chief 'could face ethics probe' over aide's 'Mafia-style' sacking
- WEF's Global Risks Report sees cross-country cooperation in decline
- Madras high court dismisses VCK chief’s PIL against indirect polls
- Houston police chief describes slain sergeant's heroic final moments
- Chiefs clinch AFC West; Ravens clinch playoffs
- Female Chicago cop seen drinking with fired police chief Eddie Johnson before he was found slumped in his car is accused of tampering with evidence after 'she removed her SIM card'
ASOSAI former chief emphasises cooperation have 345 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 20, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.