Acting President Dang Thi Ngoc Thinh receives Prime Minister of the Republic of Korea (RoK) Lee Nak-yeon (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Acting President Dang Thi Ngoc Thinh hosted a reception in Hanoi on September 26 for Prime Minister of the Republic of Korea (RoK) Lee Nak-yeon, who is in Vietnam to pay tribute to President Tran Dai Quang. The Acting President thanked RoK President Moon Jae-in and his spouse for sending condolences to the Vietnamese Party, State and people, and the family of President Quang. PM Lee leading a high-raking delegation from the RoK Government to Vietnam to pay homage to the President shows that the RoK State and Government attach importance to the Vietnam-RoK strategic cooperative partnership, she said. President Quang’s passing is a great loss to the Party, State and people of Vietnam as well as his family, Thinh stressed, adding that the President made valuable contributions to developing the bilateral cooperation to a new level. The RoK PM extended his deep sympathies to the Vietnamese State and people, and the family of President Tran Dai Quang, affirming that the President greatly contributed to elevating ties between his country and Vietnam. Prime Minister of the Republic of Korea… Read full this story
- Prime Minister May's Brexit speech 'basis for moving forward,' says DUP's Foster
- Stormont talks: Prime Minister and Taoiseach head to Belfast as power-sharing deal is in sight
- No deal, but progress made... we will keep at it, says DUP's Arlene Foster after Prime Minister May flies in
- Slough MP and Prime Minister go head-to-head over Trump and Royal Wedding
- Prime Minister planning Northern Ireland visit as power-sharing deal 'edges closer'
- Prime Minister May could visit Northern Ireland as power-sharing deal 'edges closer'
- Brexit deal must strengthen our union of nations and our union of people: Prime Minister May to set out EU talks tests
- Prime Minister hails ‘spirit of co-operation’ after Brexit breakthrough
- Imperative 'intensive' talks resume: Prime Minister May rebuffs DUP plea for direct rule ministers
- Embarrassing: How SDLP, UUP and Alliance reacted after Prime Minister May and Taoiseach Varadkar visit
Acting President receives RoK Prime Minister have 358 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 26, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.