A wife received a touching card from her husband for their 29th anniversary hours after he died. Mark Murrell managed to tell wife Wendy that he loved her one final time after he passed away on Good Friday earlier this year. Hours before Mark, 51, was rushed into Hull Royal Infirmary in the final stages of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF), an incurable, progressive condition which leads to a decline in lung function. As he battled through his final moments he told nurses, Sam Quiney and Hannah North, he was about to celebrate his 29th wedding anniversary that weekend, but he had been too ill to buy Wendy a card, reports Hull Daily Mail . So Sam and Hannah offered to buy a card on his behalf, and post it to Wendy. Sam said: “They were such a lovely couple and we could see how much they loved each other. “The way he spoke about his wife was just so lovely.” Wendy received the card just hours after Mark’s death and the day before their anniversary. Wendy said: “It gave me so much comfort knowing he still thought of me right to the end. But that was just Mark.” Wendy has… Read full this story
- Mary Haggerty, wife of longtime restaurateur Jody Haggerty, dies at 70
- Marin woman who had husband killed dies in prison
- Beth Chapman, wife of 'Dog the Bounty Hunter,' dies
- Union leader who helped get airport workers $19 an hour dies
- Father charged after Minnesota boy left in car for hours dies
- Ask Amy: Wife’s assignment gives husband writer’s block
- Cliff Branch, star receiver for NFL’s Raiders, dies at 71
- Meghan Trainor 'obsessed' with husband
- Why are so many fish dying in Minneapolis' Cedar Lake?
- Texas couple dies during Fiji vacation
Wife receives heartbreaking card from husband hours after he dies have 308 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at August 28, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.