KEN Bruce is a Scottish broadcaster – and he’s most famous for hosting The Ken Bruce Show on BBC Radio 2.
But, what’s his net worth, who’s his wife Kerith Coldham and does he have children? Let’s get the lowdown…
What is Ken Bruce’s net worth?
Ken’s total net worth isn’t public knowledge – but details of his salary are.
He’s one of the BBC’s highest earners, with reported yearly pay packet of £250k – £300k.
Bruce has been working for the BBC for decades – an, in 2016, he signed a deal that would see him remain on air for 3 more years.
Ken commutes by train from Oxfordshire into London every day – so it’s safe to say he’s sensible with his cash and is probably worth a bob or two.
CBB’s Roxanne Pallett’s steamy past in raunchy adult movies revealed
Corrie fans sickened as Rana’s mum forces her to abuse herself to see her dying father
‘IT’S LIKE A BATON’
Charlotte Crosby’s fans stunned by Joshua Ritchie’s enormous bulge
OUT OF SIGHT
Jacqueline Jossa parties as Dan Osborne tells Gabby Allen he’s single in CBB
KILL AND KILL AGAIN
Emmerdale’s Lachlan’s killer secret exposed in explosive trailer
Britney Spears wows Scarborough fans with sexiest ever on stage performance
pout and about
Lauren Goodger looks worse for wear as she flashes after partying
WON’T BACK DOWN
CBB’s Rodrigo’s formal warning for N Word – but bosses won’t evict him
‘GET HIM OUT’
CBB fans demand bosses kick out Rodrigo Alves as he uses N-word TWICE
ON THE ROAD AGAIN
Skint Katie Price drives new £52k Land Rover after her driving ban ends
When is Ken’s show on Radio 2?
Ken’s show – featuring the hugely popular PopMaster – kicks off every weekday morning.
It all gets underway at 9:30am – right after Chris Evans’ breakfast show.
The show goes on until 12:00 – and then it’s Jeremy Vine.
If you miss any of Ken’s show and want to catch up, it’s all on the the BBC iPlayer.
Who’s Ken’s wife Kerith Coldham?
Ken is married to his third wife, Kerith Coldham, who’s 12 years his junior.
The pair tied the knot in 2000. Kerith is a former radio researcher.
Ken calls her the third and the “final” wife.
He said: “It was the 1998 Eurovision Song Contest that was held in Birmingham. She was working on the program as a broadcast assistant.”
“We found we had a lot in common and started seeing each other. Here we are 15 years and three children later.”
Bruce has four sons and two daughters. One of his sons is autistic.
- Top Gear - Who is KSI? Net worth, real name, girlfriend and more facts about the YouTube star
- Phillip Schofield's net worth: What is the Dancing on Ice host's fortune?
- 'My cancer's worse than feared. So it's more chemo...and I hate, hate, hate it': BBC star Nick Robinson tells of his courageous efforts to return to work for the election - but admits the battle is not over
- Who is Theresa May: A profile of UK's new prime minister
- Have two children caught coronavirus from a taxi? Hampshire primary school pupils self-isolate for 14 days after travelling in same car used by infected patient – as Carlisle NHS worker gets killer illness in Italy
- Who is James Cleverly and what is his stance on Brexit?
- Vernon Kay launches scathing attack on Jack Black as he brands him a 'pig-faced c***' who acted like an 'absolute d***' each time he interviewed the star
- Top Tory has family link with offshore banker who gave party £800,000
- Undeniable: The advocates and agitators who fought for justice
- Malala: The girl who was shot for going to school
- Kate Ferdinand and husband Rio walk hand-in-hand to Valentine's lunch date as they're seen for the first time since emotional BBC documentary aired
- 'I have no problem working day and night': How billionaire Elon Musk – and his millionaire siblings – learned their hustle from their model mother Maye who overcame an 'abusive marriage' and raised three kids on her own
What is Ken Bruce’s net worth, when is his show on BBC Radio 2, who’s his wife Kerith Coldham and does he have children? have 692 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 18, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.