VietNamNet Bridge – The tourism and hotel industry is experiencing golden days with a boom in the number of foreign and domestic travelers, while the demand for workers meeting international standards is increasing rapidly. The tourism industry is experiencing golden days According to the chair of the Vietnam Tourism Association Nguyen Huu Tho, there were 1 million direct workers in the tourism industry in 2016. With the current growth rate, the figure is expected to reach 2.5 million by 2020. Hundreds of hotels in Phu Quoc are seeking workers in large quantities, but they cannot recruit workers on the spot. Therefore, they have to seek human resources in Kien Giang, An Giang, Can Tho and Rach Gia and bring to Phu Quoc for training. RELATED NEWS Travel firms, local leaders eye agri-tourism Da Nang hotel market thrives on tourism boom Kim Chi
- Strong demand for high quality human resources
- Vietnam Tourism Ranks Fourth in Asia
- Tourism sector needs to improve workforce quality: deputy PM
- Vietnam – the world’s paradise for tourism
- Domestic tourism needs qualified staff
- Vietnam, Japan Increase Tourism and Infrastructure Cooperation
- What do investors think about business environment in Vietnam?
- Central region’s tourism sector needs competent workers
- Vietnam still doesn't know what to do to improve tourism staff
- General information about Vietnam's economy
Vietnam’s tourism needs more high-quality workforce have 226 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at August 27, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.