In July alone, export turnover hit $39.3 billion, up 1.1 percent from June. Specifically, value of export was estimated to reach $19.5 billion, a decrease of 1.7 percent against the month before while import value was $19.8 billion, an increase of 4 percent compared to June.
In the first seven months, export and import values were estimated to be $133.7 billion and $130 billion respectively, posting a year-on-year hike of 15 percent and 10 percent respectively.
Generally, the country’s trade deficit in July was $300 million while trade surplus was $3.1 billion.
By CHE HAN – Translated by UYEN PHUONG
- Vietnam import-export turnover hits USD400 billion
- Vietnam import-export turnover hits US$400 billion
- Vietnam import-export turnover hits $400 billion
- Vietnam import-export turnover hits 400 billion USD
- Import-export turnover hits over US$308 billion in eight months
- Import-export turnover hits over 308 billion USD in eight months
- HCM City’s import-export turnover hits US$10 billion
- Import- Export Turnover hits US$9,702.5 million in 8 months of 2008
- Vietnam’s export turnover hits 79.3 billion USD in five months