Medical officers of Vietnam and China are joining a medical examination for people in border areas of the two countries, as part of the fifth Vietnam-China border defence friendship exchange programme (Photo: www.qdnd.vn) Hanoi (VNA) – Medical officers of Vietnam and China are joining a medical examination for people in border areas of the two countries, as part of the fifth Vietnam-China border defence friendship exchange programme. The first round of examination is underway in Hoa Thuan township of Vietnam’s northern border province of Cao Bang until August 24, while the second one in Longzhou County in China’s Guangzi Zhuang Autonomous Region is slated for August 26-28. The programme is organised by the Army Medical Department under the General Department of Logistics of the Vietnamese Defence Ministry of Defence, along with the Health Department under the Logistic Support Department of the Central Military Commission of China, and local authorities. Speaking at the opening ceremony, Colonel Nguyen Xuan Kien, head of the Vietnamese Army Medical Department, stressed that the activity aims to disseminate health care knowledge as well as provide medical examination and treatment for people living in border regions of Vietnam and China. It also offers chances for medical… Read full this story
- What Is an Independent Medical Examination?
- Medical Records Usually Don't Lie, Assuming You Can Get Them
- Working (Z) Visa in China - What You Need to Know
- Have You Suffered Orthopaedics Medical Negligence?
- Mexico Cartel Gang's Battle On Border - 15 Killed
- Illinois Medical Malpractice
- Enhanced Driver's Licence - Impact on Canada - US Border Crossings
- Gout Medicine - 3 Gout Medications You Can Take to Lessen the Pain
- Successful Medical Negligence Claim - 4 Crucial Steps to Follow
- Border Vulnerable Few US Troops Available To Protect Us
Vietnam, China hold joint medical examination in border areas have 303 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 23, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.