COEUR D’ALENE, Idaho, Aug. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — New Jersey Mining Company (OTCQB:NJMC/CSE:NJMC) (“NJMC” or the “Company”) today announced its consolidated operating and financial results for the second quarter of 2018. The full version of the Company’s interim consolidated financial statements and management’s discussion and analysis (MD&A) can be viewed on the Company’s web site, on SEDAR and EDGAR. All amounts are expressed in U.S. dollars unless otherwise specified. Operational Highlights during the second quarter of 2018 include: For the quarter ending June 30, 2018, approximately 8,140 dry metric tonnes (dmt) were processed at the Company’s New Jersey Mill at a head grade of 2.0 grams per tonne (gpt) gold with recovery averaging 90.3 -percent. This resulted in production of 472 ounces of gold contained in flotation concentrates. Open-pit mining progressed from the 1036 bench to the 1027 bench as we continued to advance through the low grade, high waste stripping ratio area in between shoots. Open-pit mine production averaged 1,514 tonnes per day (mineralized material and waste). The on-site, low grade stockpile has increased and contains an estimated 43,000 tonnes at a gold grade of 0.65 gpt. Underground mining in the 851 stope advanced to the north. During… Read full this story
- New Jersey hosts Nashville after shootout victory
- Hynes, Predators Win In Shootout In Return To New Jersey
- New Jersey law now requires severance pay for mass layoffs
- Trump tailgate: New Jersey Republicans gather for president's rally
- Trump tailgate: New Jersey Republicans pack president's 2020 rally
- New Jersey becomes the second US state to ban flavored vaping products blamed for youth addiction epidemic that has one million teenagers using e-cigarettes daily
- Google’s Waze App Misdirects Traffic into New Jersey Wildlife Preserve
- 's Joe Giudice Is Being Transferred from New Jersey to a Pennsylvania Prison
- Real Housewives Of New Jersey: Teresa Giudice shows off hunky selfie from pool contractor 'friend'
- GoFundMe Campaign Seeks To Bring ‘Trump Baby’ Balloon To President’s New Jersey Golf Club
New Jersey Mining Company Provides Second Quarter Update on Operations and Corporate Activities have 332 words, post on world.einnews.com at August 15, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.