He also met with Chair of the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) Mr. He Lifeng and Governor of the People’s Bank of China Mr. Yi Gang.During the visit, Mr. Nakao, Mr. Liu, and Mr. He signed a memorandum of understanding in which ADB commits to assist the MOF and NDRC in the implementation of the rural vitalization strategy. The agreement lays the foundation for further cooperation between ADB and the PRC to revitalize rural areas by targeting urban-rural disparities and modernizing the rural economy.In his discussions with officials, Mr. Nakao explained ADB’s new long-term corporate strategy, Strategy 2030, which recognizes that the ambitious global development agenda must be tailored to specific local circumstances. ADB will strengthen its country-focused approach, promote the use of innovative technologies, and deliver integrated interventions that combine expertise across a range of sectors and themes and through a mix of public and private sector operations.ADB President Mr. Takehiko Nakao (left) meeting with the PRC’s Minister of Finance and ADB Governor Mr. Liu Kun (right). (Source: ADB)Mr. Nakao mentioned that ADB will continue to work with the PRC both through sovereign and nonsovereign operations, in such areas as climate change, environment, inclusive growth, and regional cooperation…. Read full this story
- ADB supports SME development for economic growth and job creation in...
- ADB Supports SMEs’ Development Program
- Thai Nguyen Supporting Businesses’ Development
- Mr. Worldwide: Mustang Takes Off in China
- China develops 3D hollow-cone device to increase solar-thermal conversion
- China develops 3D conic device to increase solar-thermal conversion
- Focus on Supporting Industry Development
- Gov’t establishes fund to support SME development
- No country supports China’s acts of infringement
- ADB supports VN’s public investment reform
Mr. Takehiko Nakao reaffirms ADB's support for China's development... have 296 words, post on en.dangcongsan.vn at August 29, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.