According to the Ho Chi Minh City’s Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, currently, the city’s orchid planting area is about 360 hectares with major planting areas in Hoc Mon, Cu Chi and Binh Chanh districts.
The city can supply to the market about seven million orchid pots and nearly 70 million sprigs of several orchid species.
Ho Chi Minh City’s orchid production value exceeded 26.2 million USD in 2017. The planting area is expected to increase to about 400 hectares in 2020, 550 hectares in 2025 and 600 hectares in 2030./.
- Ho Chi Minh city’s leaders congratulate Netherlands’ National Day
- Le Nguyet Minh wins 23rd stage of Ho Chi Minh Television Cycling Tournament
- Can Tho cyclists win Ho Chi Minh Television Cycling Tournament’s eighth stage
- Asian Carom Billiards Championship 2018 takes place in HCM City
- Japan – Vietnam table tennis friendly exchange in HCM City
- Cities, provinces urged to end cooperation with US ‘ghost school’
- Three Vietnamese cities join ASEAN smart cities network
- Cyclist Le Nguyet Minh wins green jersey
- HCM City Television cycling race wraps up
- City scorer says elimination is hard to stomach as Guardiola faces Uefa rap