President Tran Dai Quang (R) and his Egyptian counterpart Abdel Fattah el-Sisi during the latter’s State visit to Vietnam in September 2017 (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Delegation exchanges at the highest level between Vietnam and Egypt will create a solid foundation for bilateral cooperation to develop, said Vietnamese Ambassador to the African nation Do Hoang Long. He made the remark in an interview with Vietnam News Agency ahead of a trip to Egypt from August 25 to 29 by President Tran Dai Quang. This will be the first State visit by a Vietnamese head of State to Egypt since the countries set up diplomatic ties in 1963. Ambassador Long underlined the importance of this tour as it is not only a reciprocal visit after Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi came to Vietnam in September 2017 but will also reiterate the commitments both sides made last year and strengthen bilateral connections in all aspects such as politics, economy, trade, investment, culture and education. During the trip to Vietnam by President el-Sisi, the two countries’ leaders witnessed the signing of nine cooperation agreements in various fields, and the implementation of these deals has resulted in encouraging outcomes, he added. During President Quang’s… Read full this story
- Scathing EU Report Exposes Bulgaria's High-Level Corruption
- Westerwelle visits Turkey, Persian Gulf for high-level talks
- Merkel poised for high-level trade talks with China
- US to host high-level summit countering violent extremism
- North Korea, South Korea agree to high-level talks
- S. Korea media: first high-level military talks with N. Korea in seven years
- One in five packets of crisps contain DANGEROUSLY high levels of cancer-causing chemical (and THESE are the worst offenders)
- US 'extracted high-level Russian government spy'
- High level UN officials were aware of abuse, claims advocacy group
- NATO, Russia to Resume High-Level Talks
High level visits to shape basis for stronger Vietnam-Egypt ties have 307 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 23, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.