GoBear Vietnam, the free-to-use metasearch engine for banking and insurance products, has recently launched three new secured loan comparison products, including home loan, home equity loan, and car loan. This increases the total number of comparison products on the platform to eight, with five of them released in 2018. Bao Nguyen, GoBear Vietnam Country director The user-oriented platform of GoBear neither aggregates nor sells products, it simply offers consumers a free comparison process based on their financial needs. VIR discusses with Bao Nguyen, GoBear Vietnam country director the company’s new products plan and his vision for financial inclusion. GoBear Vietnam has just launched three new products at the same time. What is the roadmap for new products for the rest of this year? By the end of 2018, we look forward to adding more products to our platform. Next will be life insurance. Different from other types of general insurance, consumers often find it quite hard and time consuming to search for the right life insurance plan, especially when the benefits of more than one family member have to be taken into consideration. GoBear Vietnam will offer a free and transparent comparison of life insurance plans available on the market,… Read full this story
- New Financial Advisory Service Launched In North Of England
- Financial Accounting Services
- The Pitfalls and Positives of the Financial Ombudsman Service
- Financial Planning Services - Convert Financial Decisions Into Profit
- Financial Planning Services - Have A Balanced Finance
- 7 Questions to Ask Before Launching A New Product or Service
- Launching New Products Without Blowing Your Budget
- Can You Leverage Your Famous Brand To Launch New Products?
- New York Moving Services Will Ease Your Relocation Issues
- Financial Freedom Services
GoBear Vietnam launches new financial comparison services have 293 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at August 26, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.