Not unlike Dundee United, the early weeks of their season haven’t been without problems, but Csaba Laszlo believes Partick Thistle remain one of his big rivals.
Relegated last term, the Jags got their Championship campaign off to the worst start as they went down at Ayr United on the opening day.
They bounced back with victory over Falkirk and performed well as they went down to Celtic in the Betfred Cup.
And Csaba’s seen enough of Alan Archibald’s side to label them one of the major forces in the looming promotion race.
“Partick is always a dangerous team, I think they are one of the most dangerous teams in the Championship,” he said.
“They were relegated and lost some players but they are still a big club with some good players.
“In their last game in the league they won. Against Celtic they lost but this is not the question. It will be a very tough game against them at Tannadice.
“For us, we know we have to lift our game and keep the three points at Tannadice.”
- Jorginho and Kepa set to be sold by Lampard as Chelsea boss plans to axe EIGHT flops following Bayern Munich drubbing
- If public speaking terrifies you, you're not alone — but there's plenty you can do about it
- Six players Mikel Arteta has laid down the law to since joining Arsenal
- Nevertheless, He Persists
- The House races to watch on Super Tuesday
- A look at the House races to watch on Super Tuesday
- The best Xbox One games (February 2020)
- Anton Walkes interview: Tottenham defender on MLS and Portsmouth
- Your guide to every 2020 V.League 1 club
- Chaos as Flybe goes bust at 2am: Thousands of passengers are stranded and 2,000 jobs at risk as airline blames coronavirus for collapse - forcing planes to be grounded and impounded at airports across Britain
- How sorority girl dubbed ‘Malibu Barbie’ became a CIA agent taking down terror networks & hunting Chinese spies
Dundee United boss Csaba Laszlo expecting tough challenge from Partick Thistle have 394 words, post on www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk at August 24, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.