Conference seeks ways for investment promotion in Quang Binh An investment promotion conference in the central province of Quang Binh was convened on August 28, focusing on presentations of the province’s potential and investment opportunities. Present at the conference were Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and more than 800 delegates from among the leaders of ministries and departments, along with representatives of embassies, Lao provinces, commercial banks, associations, international organizations and businesses. Participating domestic and foreign organizations and businesses, through the conference, discussed investment and trade opportunities with local authorities. The event is expected to serve as a platform for the handing over of investment registration certificates and cooperation deals to 66 projects with a combined registered capital of US$7.34 billion. Earlier, the provincial People’s Committee held a series of sideline activities, including investment promotion conferences in the Philippines and Singapore and a meeting with potential investors in Hanoi. According to Tran Tien Dung, vice chairman of the provincial People’s Committee, many investors see Quang Binh as a potential destination for their investment projects and many of which have already been underway in the locality. A great deal of local effort has been taken to introduce incentive policies so as… Read full this story
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 4
- Slovakia discusses a road corridor with Croatia (news digest)
- Daily coronavirus deaths in the United States spike to 2,389 after brief decline as experts continue to identify new hotspots
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: May 1
- Tuesday briefing: No backing for Trump's China lab claim
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: April 25
- Bay Briefing: See you in June?
- 4.15pm Man Utd news LIVE: Aubameyang available for £30million EXCLUSIVE, Ben Yedder £40m tussle, Sancho transfer LATEST
- 4pm Arsenal news LIVE: Umtiti transfer boost, Aubameyang available for £30m EXCLUSIVE, Willian future LATEST
- 4pm Chelsea news LIVE: Rice boost as Man Utd out of race, Jorginho set to go, Fabregas offers to defer entire salary
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 28/8 have 337 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at August 27, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.