Deutsche Bank appoints new chief country officer for Vietnam Deutsche Bank has just announced the appointment of Hans-Dieter Holtzmann (49) as chief country officer and head of Global Transaction Banking (GTB) in Vietnam, effective from August 16, 2018. In his capacity as chief country officer, Holtzmann will report to Werner Steinmueller, member of the Management Board and APAC Head of Deutsche Bank, and in his GTB capacity, to Kaushik Shaparia, head of Global Subsidiary Coverage, GTB Foreign Exchange and Corporate Cash Management for Asia. Announcing the appointment, Steinmueller said, “We are pleased to have a colleague of Hans-Dieter’s caliber in this role. As one of our key markets in Southeast Asia, our Vietnamese franchise has shown profitable growth and we are excited about the country’s outlook. This is why last year we significantly increased our capital base in this market, providing the bank with more resources to support our clients’ activities.” Kaushik Shaparia, added that “With his extensive client management experience, Hans-Dieter is well positioned to lead and grow our GTB business in Vietnam, where we are a key player in cash management, trade finance, and securities services, servicing both global and local clients.” In Vietnam, Deutsche Bank is among… Read full this story
- Hemp, Inc. CEO Featured on Fox Business News
- AP News in Brief 11-12-18
- Business Roundup: 11-12-18
- ERYTECH Reports Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
- UDF Files Brief to Oppose Kyle Bass and Hayman Capital Appeal
- AP News in Brief 11-16-18
- After The Fire, She Couldn't Find Her Mom. Then She Read A News Story.
- DealBook Briefing: Stocks Aren’t the Only Assets Falling Into the Red
- Hemp, Inc. CEO Bruce Perlowin to Speak at The N.E.W. Business of Agriculture Event in North Carolina
- December briefs
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 20/8 have 310 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at August 19, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.