|The fisherman is being given first aid by the border guard post’s doctor|
Earlier, on August 14, the trawler, captained by Chu Van Trong, born in 1981 from Ky Loi commune, Ky Anh district, Ha Tinh, was caught in a shoal at sea in a harsh weather condition, threatening the lives of three fishermen on board.
After receiving the information, the Quan Lan Border Post quickly sent troops to the scene for search and rescue missions.
At 1:15 on August 15, the rescue team approached the troubled trawler and safely took the three fishermen ashore. They were then given first aid by the border guard post’s doctors.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Security chiefs warn the IRA could use any new post-Brexit Irish border posts as ambush sites where they would try to kill British police officers
- New IRA spokesman confirms terror group will treat any border posts set up after Brexit as legitimate targets
- BSF jawan killed, 1 injured in firing by Bangladeshi troops along border in West Bengal
- Save Your Troubled Marriage Today and Build Trust Now
- Côn Đảo conservationists take steps to save coral
- The ‘sea border’: How the new Brexit deal could solve the Irish backstop issue
- It is No Good Waiting For the Bee Fairy to Save Them
- Border Collie - This Breed Needs a Job!
- Border Collie - Be Ready to Train
- US border patrol says they tried to send UK family back after illegal crossing but Canada wouldn't take them