Photo for illustration
According to the district Department of Culture – Information – Sports and Tourism, there are 106 tourist ships operating in Cat Ba archipelago, and many of them have not yet completed registration procedures as regulated.
Mr. Hoang Trung Cuong, Deputy Head of the People’s Committee, said that as planned, the district will have 123 ships operating in 7 locations and 4 areas. However, it now arranges 6 locations, being Quai To, Tung Gau, Viet Hai, Tung Trang, Gia Luan and Hon Thoi Quyt, and three areas.
Currently, functional units in Cat Hai are asking ship owners to finalize necessary procedures such as travel license, food safety and sanitary commitment, security and order certificates, traffic signs and health certificates./.BTA
- Specialized ports hold key to Vietnam cruise tourism growth
- Bản in : Bat Trang craft village seeks ways to boost development
- Lao Cai develops community tourism
- Uganda: Promote Cultural Values for Tourism, Kabaka Tells Government
- United Airlines' new pet policy bans these dogs and cats
- Giant cruise ship smashes into wharf
- How To Profit From eBay Without Selling - Introducing BANS (Build a Niche Store)
- VNAT urged to tighten control over waterway tourism
- Vietnam’s Archaeology Sites:Destination for Community Tourism