Thidapa thrust herself into title contention with an eagle-birdie finish at Highland Meadows Golf Club in Sylvania, carding a final-round 65 for a 14-under par total of 270. She could only wait and watch for more than an hour as Lincicome and overnight leader Brooke Henderson of Canada tussled for the lead, Lincicome closing with a four-under par 67 for 270 as Henderson settled for a 69 that left her in third place on 271. “Pretty much I just chilled out,” Thidapa said of the wait, after which she just told herself, “I just had to do it and make the win.” The 25-year-old, who chipped in for eagle at the par-five 17th then birdied the par-five 18th in regulation, put her tee shot at the first playoff hole — the 18th — in the fairway as Lincicome found a fairway bunker. Lincicome then blasted into the water hazard, as Thidapa put her third shot five feet from the pin. Lincicome kept the pressure on as best she could, rolling in a six-foot putt to save par, but Thidapa calmly made her birdie putt for a long-awaited first victory. “I never expected it was going to be today at all,”… Read full this story
- Choi Na-yeon Wins LPGA Title in Arkansas
- Tom Brady leads the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to their first playoff win since 2002
- Baltimore Ravens 20-13 Tennessee Titans: Lamar Jackson clinches first career playoff win
- What Baker Mayfield said after Cleveland's playoff win
- Cleveland Epically Trolls JuJu Smith-Schuster After Playoff Win, 'Same Old Browns?!'
- Knierim, Frazier win national title in debut season with record scores
- Delhi boy Hamid Barkzi from Nikhil Chinapa’s gang wins the title of Roadies Revolution
- Bills beat Colts 27-24 for 1st playoff win in 25 years
- Browns playoff win could be good omen for Alabama
- Chiefs' Mahomes in concussion protocol after playoff win
Thidapa beats Lincicome in playoff to win first LPGA title have 313 words, post on www.nationmultimedia.com at July 14, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.