A team of border guards and representatives from the Cua Sot fishing port’s management board in Ha Tinh province carry out a patrol in a shelter area for boats (Source: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Tropical storm Son Tinh, the third entering the East Sea in 2018, is forecast to make landfall in coastal localities from Thai Binh to Ha Tinh on late July 18, according to the National Centre for Hydro-Meteorological Forecasting. At 4:00 am of July 18, its eye was about 470km west of Hoang Sa with the strongest winds near the storm’s eye reaching 75-90km per hour. In the next 24 hours, Storm Son Tinh is quickly moving in westerly direction at a speed of 25-30km per hour. On its moving course, the storm caused strong rainstorms and rough sea along the west of the North East Sea, and high tides in coastal areas of the northern and north central region. It will also cause heavy rains until July 20 in the northern delta and midland. Mountainous areas in the northern and north central regions have been put on high alert for flash floods and landslides, while flood is forecast for lowland and urban areas in the provinces… Read full this story
- Sarri has Juve on song as Sensi and Inter hit the ground running, but who in Serie A's top six are for real?
- So much for a ceasefire: Syrians suffer horrific burns in border town explosion despite Turkey's claims it has stopped its offensive - as Russia says America betrayed the Kurds who will now be 'mauled' if they do not withdraw
- Facebook putting off its IPO until late 2012?
- This is the UK's most wanted car - Volkswagen's latest electric machine has sales boost
- Los Angeles Has a New Comedy Clubhouse: Dynasty Typewriter
- RICHARD LITTLEJOHN: This has never been about race... 8million foreign newcomers is far too many for a small country like Britain to absorb
- Jason Momoa Has Even More to Say About Henry Cavill's Superman Future
- Three killed as storms and flooding hit France
- Jared Leto donates $5K to family whose young sons were hit, severely injured by car
- 'He did not do a single thing wrong': Joe Biden defends son Hunter's Ukraine business dealings before laying into Trump's son-in-law Jared who has 'no credentials' for White House post
Storm Son Tinh to hit Thai Binh, Ha Tinh late July 18 have 395 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 17, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.