The SAP Skills University Singapore will help to equip fresh graduates and mid-career professionals with critical skills needed in today’s digital economy SINGAPORE - Media OutReach – July 27, 2018 – SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to launch the SAP Skills University Singapore. Witnessed by Minister for Education Ong Ye Kung, the collaboration was inked by SAP SE, the five polytechnics — Nanyang Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Republic Polytechnic, Singapore Polytechnic and Temasek Polytechnic — and SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG). Mr Khor Chern Chuen, Managing Director, SAP Singapore, giving his speechPhoto taking with Minister Ong Ye Kung: (From L-R): Mr Mah Wee Beng, Deputy Principal & Registrar, Ngee Ann Polytechnic; Ms Jeanne Liew, Principal & Chief Executive Officer of Nanyang Polytechnic; Mr Ng Cher Pong, Chief Executive, SkillsFuture Singapore; Mr Ong Ye Kung, Minister for Education; Mr Khor Chern Chuen, Managing Director, SAP Singapore; Mr Peter Lam, Principal & CEO, Temasek Polytechnic; Mr Lim Peng Hun, Deputy Principal (Academic), Singapore Polytechnic; Mr Boo Chong-Han, Deputy Principal, Republic Polytechnic. Spearheaded by SAP, the SAP Skills University Singapore, SAP’s first such collaboration in South East Asia, and the polytechnics will work closely with SAP to develop and deliver… Read full this story
- Corvinus University reopens American Corner
- Kenyan university signs deal with Chinese college to host Luban workshop
- How to plan your trip around the Singapore Night Festival 2017?
- SAP Business One Software Development Factory or Large Scale Customizations
- Different transportation services in Singapore from Changi airport to Legoland
- Specific Skills Will Be Required For A Legal Secretary
- LuxSE signs MoU with Nigerian counterpart
- Credit Suisse signs MOU with VIT to develop future banking technology talent
- EAEU, Singapore to sign free trade agreement in Yerevan
- Belarusian chamber of commerce, India's MIICCIA sign MoU
SAP, SkillsFuture Singapore and Polytechnics sign MoU to launch SAP Skills University Singapore have 303 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 27, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.