Starting from June 13-July 14, the campaign travelled through 26 provinces and cities nationwide to collect blood, handle blood shortage situation in localities across the nation during the summer and raise awareness for Thalassemia disease.
The Red Journey Campaign is organized the National Steering Committee for Voluntary Blood Donation and the National Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion.
Launched in 2013, the event aims to increase public awareness of thalassemia disease, the importance of donating blood and the need for blood as well as meet the increasing demand for blood for emergency aid and treatment in summer.
By KHANH NGUYEN – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Red Journey Campaign to collect blood
- 'Red Journey' campaign receives over 45,000 blood units
- Red Cross campaign to collect 140,000 blood units
- Red Journey campaign kicks off in Kien Giang province
- Red Journey 2019: Over 85,000 units of blood collected
- Red Journey 2019 attracts over 1,000 blood donors in Quang Ninh
- Red journey campaign attracts thousands participants in the south
- Red Journey Campaign targets to collect 20,000 units of blood
- "Hanh trinh do" (Red Journey) campaign arrives in Hanoi