Nokia 3.1 Viet Nam is a key market for Nokia phones and it plans to expand in the market, HMD Global, which owns the Nokia brand, s said. As part of this strategy, it has recently launched two new phones, Nokia 2.1 and Nokia 3.1. The Nokia 2.1 combines a 5.5-inch HD screen and dual front-front facing speakers with a 4,000mAh battery that will last two days. It runs on Android Oreo. The phone will be available in three colours: blue-copper, blue-silver and grey-silver. It will be sold from the beginning of August, but the price has not been revealed yet. The Nokia 3.1 runs on Android One and is endorsed by Google. It has an octa-core MediaTek 6750 chipset and features an upgraded 13MP auto-focus rear camera. Priced at VND3.39 million (US$148) onwards, it is the most affordable 18:9 smartphone. Kyler Tan, country general director, HMD Global Vietnam, said: “Nokia 3 has been an extremely successful part of the Nokia smartphone line-up in Viet Nam. With so many people enjoying it every day, we’ve had a tremendous amount of positive feedback and a real motivation to refine our fans’ experience even further. We’ve made sure Nokia 3.1 delivers the… Read full this story
- Ahead of MWC, Xiaomi shows-off special prototype of foldable phone
- Huawei P40 Pro: Android phone without Google? No problem!
- Android co-founder teases his upcoming bezel-free smartphone
- MWC 2019: AT&T tests 5G and edge computing with Microsoft Azure
- Google IO 2018: all of the highlights and news from the keynote
- Huawei ban: Full timeline as it posts smallest profit increase in 3 years
- China's Huawei says '19 sales up 19% despite U.S. sanctions
- China's Huawei Warns More US Pressure May Spur Retaliation
- China’s Huawei warns more US pressure may spur retaliation
- China's Huawei warns more US pressure may spur retaliation
Nokia unveils 2 new phones have 307 words, post on bizhub.vn at July 11, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.