The Indian Vice Admiral, also the Deputy Chief of the Indian Navy, expressed his hope during a meeting with Senior Lieutenant General Pham Ngoc Minh, Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the Vietnam People’s Army, on July 23 at the headquarters of the Vietnamese Ministry of National Defense.
At the meeting, General Minh thanked the Indian Government, military and people for their support for Vietnamese people during the past national salvation and the present national construction and development.
|Senior Lieutenant General Pham Ngoc Minh (R) receiving Indian Vice Admiral Gurtej Singh Pabby|
General Minh highly valued the intensive development of the two countries’ defense ties, saying that it has contributed to strengthening the traditional friendship, mutual understanding and trust between the two peoples and militaries.
The host also placed emphasis on the practical outcomes of the cooperation between the two navies, especially in delegation exchanges, force development, information and technical sharing.
He confirmed that leaders of the General Staff of the Vietnam People’s Army always support and create favorable conditions for the two navies to boost their cooperation.
For his part, the Indian guest held that the Indian Navy is always willing and ready to support the Vietnamese Navy in development.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Offshore Software Outsourcing - Alternatives to India
- Getting To Vietnam - Road, Rail, Boat, Air
- India-China -Russia Troika: Is It Possible?
- Vietnam among most attractive M&A destinations for foreign investors
- India, Brazil And South Africa (IBSA) On A Path Breaking Mission In The New World Order
- Hu is in India but Who am I in China?
- India's Fight Against Terror
- India Meets Her South African Sister on a Historic Mission
- India Real Estate Funds
- India-Srilanka Free Trade Agreement(FTA): The Success and Road Ahead