Hoai River in Hoi An (Photo: VNA) Quang Nam (VNA) – The popularity of Hoi An, which has been a top tourist destination in Vietnam for decades now, continues to grow. It’s latest landmark achievement is making it to second place on the list of 13 most exciting places on this earth for solo travellers compiled by travel editors at Momondo, a UK based travel site. Unlike Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, Hoi An in the central province of Quang Nam, is a charming spot with peaceful and natural beauty. “A well-preserved former trading port on Vietnam’s central coast, Hoi An is a melting pot of cultures and architecture,” the site wrote. “Cars are banned from the city centre, so stroll through the old town on foot and admire the street-side cafes and picturesque historical homes lining canals and winding alleyways.” It’s best to cycle to the pristine An Bang Beach around 3km away from the town, according to the site. The beach, home to fishing villages and providing a romantic setting for couples, is best enjoyed between May and September and has been raved about by leading global travel magazines. For many, Hoi An is not just a… Read full this story
- Five places solo travellers may not think of, but should
- Vietnam among top 8 best Christmas trips for solo travelers
- VN named in 30 best places for solo travel
- Solo travel trend in Vietnam
- Solo Traveling: Is it worth it?
- Solo Travel Tips From Lonely Planet and TravelerInsurance.Com
- Dong Thap’s tourist sites draw more travelers
- The Joy Of Travelling Alone: 6 People Share Their Most Amazing Moment Flying Solo
- Tips For Traveling Solo
- Travelling Solo
Hoi An a top draw for solo travel have 291 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 1, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.