The Ho Chi Minh City summer camp for Overseas Vietnamese (OVs) youths opened on July 23 with the participation of 60 young expats from 10 countries worldwide. Participants pose for a joint photo on the opening day of the summer camp (Photo: enternews.vn) In Ho Chi Minh City, the participants are scheduled to present gifts to local disadvantaged children and learn how to prepare Vietnamese dishes. The delegation will then travel to the coastal city of Nha Trang in Khanh Hoa province to visit the Oceanography Institute, Long Son pagoda, and islands, as well as taking part in an exchange with soldiers from the Submarine Brigade 189 under the Vietnamese Navy. Themed ‘Proud of the country’s seas and islands’, the three-day event is co-hosted by the State Committee for Overseas Vietnamese Affairs and the Ho Chi Minh City’s Youth Union. The summer camp aims to tighten OVs youths’ bond with their fatherland, and strengthen solidarity among OVs communities around the world.
- Michigan State touting NFL talent coming back for Spartan summer camps
- From Summer Camps to the Big Time
- Julian Green to attend USA camp
- Mitch Morse proves Chiefs right after long summer camp battle
- Report: Jerrod West to attend Jets camp
- Korean hockey players attend Stars’ camp
- Cavs announce summer camps
- Rhodes getting schooling during summer camp
- ‘Brow unleashed: Former Suns coach Mike D’Antoni attends Pelicans camp
- Blues’ summer camp helps young boy cope with tragic loss
60 Overseas Vietnamese youths attend summer camp in Ho Chi Minh City have 250 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 23, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.