Dream big – Disney on Ice is heading back to the North-east and the signs are all set for another spectacular show.
Details of this year’s performances have just been released and new for the show will be wayfinder Moana, Maui and friends who will make their European debut live on ice.
Alongside them will be eight tales of courage and heart including Disney favourites Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin and Tangled as well as a celebration of 90 years of Mickey Mouse.
Dream Big will run at Newcastle’s Metro Radio Arena from Tuesday October 2 to Sunday October 7 and tickets are due to go on sale on Friday June 29. The show is always a popular draw for Teessiders and will be produced by Feld Entertainment.
“Our greatest wish for our guests is that they will be inspired by these tales of bravery and see that anything is possible if you follow your dreams,” says Feld Entertainment regional vice president, Steven Armstrong. “Many of the stories we’re presenting – like Cinderella and The Little Mermaid – have been around for generations and stand the test of time. Others, like Moana and Frozen, inspire a new generation of young girls through self-reliance and a belief in themselves.”
Courage leads the way for Disney’s most daring heroines in the ice skating spectacular. Audiences can travel to the kingdom of Arendelle with Anna, Elsa and Olaf in a dramatic retelling of the sisterly love that saved a kingdom or jump into amazing adventures with Aladdin as he seizes his chance to outwit his adversaries in the marketplace of Agrabah.
Battle the villain Maleficent in the form of a fire-breathing dragon alongside Prince Phillip which promises to ignite the ice in a blazing spectacle.
“Disney On Ice presents Dream Big was created with the intention to inspire everyone to explore their world by highlighting the defining moments of relatable characters who became their own heroes,” said executive vice president and producer Nicole Feld. “Having both a daughter and son at home, I knew it was important to present a variety of Disney stories as well as show the connection between these stories and illustrate how a journey can unfold in many ways.”
Tickets are due to go on sale at 9am, Friday June 29 and are available online at www.metroradioarena.co.uk , from the booking hotline number 0844 493 6666 or from 10 am in person from the Metro Radio Arena Box Office, Newcastle.
Pre-sale tickets for Dream Big opens tomorrow, Tuesday June 19. www.disneyonice.com/gb/en-gb/ticket-info/Dream-Big/901 for more information.
- HYPE announces new Disney collection and it’s perfect for back to school this September
- Will Kylo Ren Go Solo in New Disney+ TV Show or Movie Prequel?
- Disney’s $30 ‘Mulan’ Experiment Shames Music’s Timid Pricing Models
- AMC is reopening its theaters next week with 15-cent tickets
- Eurostar resumes direct trains to Disneyland Paris with tickets from £39 each way
- Disney relaxes ticketing regulations
- Pay-per-view is catching India's attention, now a ticket window to watch Marathi movies online
- Muppets Now: Delightful Disney+ series brings back our favourite felty friends
- What is Disney+?
- AMC to offer 15-cent tickets on first day of reopening
- Disney World Reopens with Short Lines and Scared Staff, as Florida COVID-19 Cases Spike
- Verizon And Disney Expand Partnership, Giving Some Wireless Customers Free Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+
When, where and how to get tickets for new Disney on Ice show have 545 words, post on www.gazettelive.co.uk at June 18, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.