ALL eyes are on Singapore as the historic meeting between Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump fast approaches. But what will the two leaders discuss at the secret talks? Here’s what might be on the agenda – and who’s attending the summit. What will Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un discuss at the Singapore summit? This will be the first time a sitting US President has ever met a North Korean leader. Trump has said the talks represent a “one-time shot” at peace, with North Korea’s nuclear programme at the heart of the agenda. The US President has previously said of the meeting: “They have to de-nuke. If they don’t denuclearise, that will not be acceptable.” US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the US would only accept “complete, verifiable and irreversible denuclearisation” – but would offer “unique” security guarantees, that would provide North Korea with “certainty… that denuclearisation is not something that ends badly for them”. It’s possible that a formal end to the Korean war may also be discussed. The 1950-3 conflict ended with a truce rather than a final peace treaty. But Trump said that would likely be the “easy part” – with the more weighty matter of denuclearisation the… Read full this story
- Fury in India over Donald Trump's Kashmir claims
- Imran Khan hopes to win over Donald Trump in first US visit
- Donald Trump Jr.: ‘I Wish My Name Was Hunter Biden’ — I Could ‘Make Millions Off My Father’s Presidency’
- OPINION Is Donald Trump Batman?
- Three ways Kim Jong Un could’ve threatened South Korea in a more tech-savvy way
- North Korea’s leader, Kim Jong-un, wins Time Magazine’s Person of the Year (sort of)
- Kim Jong Il Farming For MMO Gold
- Pokemon Sun and Moon: Is Yungoos Based on Donald Trump?
- Homefront preview: Kim Jong-Il behaviour
- Surgeon Simulator Expansion Allows Users to Operate on Donald Trump
What will Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un discuss at the Singapore summit and who will attend the meeting? have 329 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at June 11, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.